Does this sound like you?
- Sick & tired of crappy dating advice?
- Have you gone on too many first dates with only horror stories to tell?
- Does the idea of a first date send you into panic mode?
- Have you been out of the dating game for a while?
- Do you want to be a better dater?
Then this ebook is for you!
What You’ll Learn:
- Psychology of color
- Best colors to wear on a first date
- Top 10 things to NEVER wear on a first date
- Conversation tips to boost your confidence
- 101 questions for first date conversation
- Top 10 things to NEVER talk about on a first date
- How to act like a lady
- Most important things to do for a successful first date
- Top 10 things to NEVER do on a First Date
In today’s fast-paced world people are finding it harder and harder to connect with others. Much of this is due to the lack of face time we spend with one another and all the responsibilities in of our lives. This has put a real strain on many women, especially in the area of romantic relationships.
“So what’s a girl to do?”
The answer is simple…it’s time to go back to the basics of dating and courtship.
- Adult women new to dating
- Women wanting more fulfilling relationships
- Any woman who’s tired of wasting their time
- Any woman who wants to meet “Mr. Right”
- Any woman getting back into the dating game
In this book, Janelle Hawes CFS, CWS, CIC teaches you exactly how to look, how to act, and what to say so you can have the most successful first date. Plus you get 24 full-color outfit concepts for casual and formal dates! Each look is broken down so you understand key colors, key patterns, and why each piece was used.
Some of the mouth-watering looks include, a maxi dress look for a date at the park, a funky blazer look for a museum date, a sequin tux look for a formal first date, a creative jumper look for a date at the zoo or aquarium and more! Start polishing your skills today without sacrificing your sanity!
Gone are the days of confusion, frustration and anxiety, BUY NOW to learn how my clients succeed on first dates with little effort!
****This eBook is available to you immediately upon receipt of payment. Due to the nature of a virtual product, no refunds will be issued. Once your eBook has been downloaded, be sure to save and print it immediately because the link for the eBook will expire within 48 hours. It is recommended to keep a back up copy. Should you lose your eBook, you will have to repurchase another copy, just as you would with paper books bought at any bookstore.****